We are very Excited for the Skyrunning Season this summer! We are longing for running in the high mountains every weekend.
After the Winter Triathlon in the beginning of february, our plan was to go to the European Championship 29 /2- 1/3 in Romania. But both of us caught a cold when we came home, and I, (Sanna) had stomach ache for a week. So now when we finally have had some days of good training again, we feel we just want to keep on with good training and not go travelling and put more stress on the body with hard racing. We want to be strong and prepared when the skyrunning season start! So here we’ll share our plans for the summer with you! We hope to be able to do all of them, but we listen to our bodies now more than we have done previous years, that is priority number 1.
- [Ötzi Trail Run Naturno]. Tirol Italy 27th – 28th of march 30k
- Mt Awa skyrace. Japan 19th of April 33k + VK
- Yading skyrun. China (HOPEFULLY…….) 3d of may 38k
- Skyrace des Matheysins. France 17th of may
- Hochkönig skyrace. Austria 6th of june 32k
* Monterosa skymarathon. Duo race Italy 20th of June 35k
- The Minotour skyrace. Canada 27th of June 32k
- Buff Mountain Festival. (MAYBE) Spain 9- 12 of July (VK and Sky)skyrunning WC
- Skyrace Comapedrosa. Andorra 26th of July 21k
- Pitztal Alpine Glacier Trail. Tirol Austria 7-9th of august (distance not decided)
- Pirin Extreme Bulgaria 12th of September 38k
- Zac up Skyrace Italy 20th of September 27k
- ÅRE TRAIL TOUR 25-27th of September organizers :D (website TBC)
- SKYMASTERS TBC
So what do you think? Hope to meet you somewhere out there!
Sanna and Lina